Motivational quotes to inspire you today - karnarty

1.
When I gaze deep into your message mind ,
I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamond . As
I let that love and Beauty flood over my body , I know
That there was nothing that I would ever trade our
Relationship for .


2.
When I tell you I love you , I don't
Say it out of habit . I say it to remind
You that you're the best thing that 
Ever happened to me. 


3.
When you feel alone , just look at the
Spaces between your fingers and remember
That's where mine fit perfectly .


4.
Whenever you're having a bad day ,
Remember this : I LOVE YOU .


5.
You are my best friend, my human diary ,
And my other half . You mean the world
To me and I love you .


6.
You are my world


7.
You have no idea how fast my heart
Races when I see you.


8.

You never fail to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before .


Thank you ❤️



____________