12 powerfull motivational quotes

1.

"Give me a kiss and I'll serenade you among the
Stars . Give me your love and I will pluck each star
To set at your feet."

2.
"I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you.
Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved
You even more."

3.
"I want to be with you untill the sun falls
From the sky."

4.
"I want you. All of you . Your flaws. Your mistakes.
Your imperfections. I want you, and only you. "

5.
" I would walk through the desert , I would walk down
The aisle , I would swim all the oceans just to see you
Smile "

6.
" If love was a story book we'd meet
On the very first page. "

7.
" If you were a movie , I'd watch you over and over
Again . I could watch you every day of my life and never
Get bored. "

8.
" I'm much more me when I'm with you . "

9.
"My heart is perfect because you are inside . "

10.
"My mind thinks of you second I fall asleep and as soon as
I wake up each morning. "

11.
"Thinking of you keeps me awake dreaming of you
Keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. "

12.
"I hope you know that every time I tell you to get
Home safe , stay warm , have a good day or sleep
Well what I am really saying is I LOVE YOU  so damn
Much that it is starting to steal other words meanings. "


Thank you 😊❤️